Skip to Main content Skip to Navigation
Journal articles

Author Correction: Trade-offs in using European forests to meet climate objectives

Abstract : In this Letter, in "About 75% of this reduction is expected to come from emission reductions and the remaining 25% from land use, land-use change and forestry", `25%' should read `1%' and '75%' should read '99%'. In the sentence "The carbon-sink-maximizing portfolio has a small negative effect on annual precipitation (-2 mm) and no effect on air temperature (Table 1)" the word `precipitation' was omitted. Denmark was accidentally deleted during the conversion of Fig. 1. The original Letter has been corrected online.
Document type :
Journal articles
Complete list of metadata

https://hal-insu.archives-ouvertes.fr/insu-03721881
Contributor : Nathalie POTHIER Connect in order to contact the contributor
Submitted on : Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 7:42:11 AM
Last modification on : Friday, July 15, 2022 - 3:23:01 AM

Links full text

Identifiers

Citation

Sebastiaan Luyssaert, Guillaume Marie, Aude Valade, Yi-Ying Chen, Sylvestre Njakou Djomo, et al.. Author Correction: Trade-offs in using European forests to meet climate objectives. Nature, 2019, 567, pp.E13-E13. ⟨10.1038/s41586-019-1023-8⟩. ⟨insu-03721881⟩

Share

Metrics

Record views

0